The Ford Law Firm handles a wide range of criminal defense matters at both the trial and appellate level in both state and federal court. Most of firm’s clientele would never be considered as a “criminal” by the public at large: typically, they are white collar professionals with a significant amount of career and financial success and an outstanding reputation in the community – all of which has been placed in jeopardy by the criminal allegations they are facing.
Many of the Ford Law Firm clientele are sophisticated, successful individuals who are facing the horrific personal and professional consequences of sex crime allegations such as inappropriate conduct with a minor or pornography on a computer.
In this type of dire situation, the type of clients that have chosen the Ford Law Firm as their criminal defense counsel includes:
- White collar crime defendants
- College Students
- Financial Institutions
- Corporate officers and directors
- Certified Public Accountants
- Businessmen accused of drug trafficking
- Businessmen accused of money laundering
- Businessmen accused of importation or distribution of illegal goods or drugs
- Businessmen accused of conspiracy
- Multi-National Companies
- Financial Advisers